Digital Marketing Manager
You’ll be a part of an innovative high-tech startup with a passionate and exceptionally talented team. You’ll be offered an opportunity to bring creative and exciting digital marketing campaigns to life that will help Dropsource acquire new customers, achieve better brand awareness, and expand our potential content marketing opportunities. As an early and key member of the Marketing team, you’ll have a unique opportunity to have a direct impact on the future of a cutting-edge automation and mobile-first startup, as well as have opportunities for future professional advancement along with our company growth.
What You’ll Do
As Dropsource’s Digital Marketing Manager you will create, manage and support digital marketing initiatives including a range of demand-gen programs, content marketing, email nurture programs, and social media management. You will be working closely with VP of Marketing to support and extend our existing inbound marketing lead generation strategies as well as developing and implementing new ones.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Digital Content Creation: Create and publish digital content and manage content calendar, in support of both brand awareness and lead-gen campaigns. Content types include but are not limited to blogs, email, gated content like ebooks and whitepapers, infographics, social posts, etc..
- Social Media Community Management: Maintain our social media presence across all social channels, including posting, messaging, support, brand management and supporting paid advertising.
- Email Marketing Management: Develop, implement, and track lead nurture and community-based email marketing campaigns using Pardot, Mailchimp, and other associated email marketing tools.
- Metrics and Measurement: Use relevant tools to monitor and report on campaign ROI and KPIs, finding opportunities for improvement and growth through data.
- Market Intelligence: Conduct customer interviews, create surveys, review research reports, and conduct competitive analysis, helping our company to better understand the market and competitive landscape.
- Collaboration: Will work closely with the VP of Marketing on overall marketing strategy, head of Product team for product marketing, the Developer Educator for supporting educational content, and with agencies and other vendor partners.
Requirements and Qualifications
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
- 5+ years of experience in digital marketing
- Bachelor’s in Marketing, English, Journalism/Communications, or related field
- Demonstrable success executing a tech/SaaS product marketing strategy, including content marketing, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Creative mindset for devising digital campaigns that can engage, inform, and generate interest
- Experience and understanding of landing page optimization, user funnels, A/B testing, etc.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics)
- Experience and comfort with conducting interviews and surveys
- Can switch between playing the role of a digital community manager and a product marketer
- Background in computer science, software, or mobile development a plus
- Creative or Marketing agency experience a plus
Dropsource is headquartered in downtown Raleigh, NC and offers flexible office hours, telecommuting options, competitive salaries and benefits and equity participation.
DROPSOURCE (QUEUE SOFTWARE INC.) IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Sound like the job for you?
Got what it takes? Send your resumé or CV.back to all jobs