Join our team and change the way mobile apps are built. Dropsource is a platform to build data-driven native mobile apps. Our platform lets users visually design and develop their apps in a fraction of the time compared to traditional methods. You’ll be part of this innovative high-tech startup and you’ll join a passionate and exceptionally talented team. Each member of our team is responsible for the design, development and deployment of critical parts of our system. We follow an agile process but we heavily rely on individuals to get things done. Imagine being part of the engineering team building a next-generation mobile development platform.
What You’ll Do
You’ll work in the Dropsource Editor, a complex web application where users spend their time designing and declaring the behavior of their mobile apps. The Dropsource Editor uses new web standards, patterns and frameworks: ES6, React.js, Web Workers, Drag-and-Drop, Node.js and Event Sourcing. As a member of the Editor team you’ll have a say in the design and development of each feature. You’ll work alongside designers, developers and testers.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Analyze, design, develop, test and deploy new features for the Dropsource Editor
- You’ll be be using modern web technologies and tooling; such as ES6, React.js, Node.js and Web Workers
- Work in a system that persists changes using Event Sourcing
- Write unit tests and incrementally improve the code base via refactoring
- Engage with designers and testers
- Be a part of code reviews for your own code and for the code of other members of the team
Requirements and Qualifications
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
- 3+ years of front-end experience working in agile teams developing complex web applications
- Ability to empathize with users, understand the business requirements and deliver results
- Unit tests are part of your normal workflow
- Curiosity of new technologies and the ability to learn them fast
- Solid understanding of data structures
- Willingness to learn from others
Dropsource is headquartered in downtown Raleigh, NC and offers flexible office hours, telecommuting options, competitive salaries and benefits and equity participation.
DROPSOURCE (QUEUE SOFTWARE INC.) IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Sound like the job for you?
Got what it takes? Send your resumé or CV.back to all jobs